Tuesday, October 5, 2010

this is a test...


so - my parents are amazing cooks (like you care), i'm getting into it, i need a place besides above my oven to save the "keepers". my husband is turning our mid century ranch into a home.  his work needs to be shared - it is amazing.  we like good food and love to travel, i want to remember where we have been. blogs are the new photo albums, no?  i will spare you with the life updates  - i don't think anyone but my sister will read this.  so she can copy the recipes and pretend to have thought of the cool outfit herself.  oh - also i have a shopping problem, maybe if i post the things i like and want i won't buy them, no?  anyone?  this is weird.   

we are waiting for my dads friend to send us antlers... this is my inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment