Saturday, May 10, 2014

9 month stats

i realized that I need to update this thing when I already forget boone's milestones.  someone asked me when he started to crawl and I was like 8 months? 9 months?  and the other day walker told me this blog was the only thing he liked about me... so here we go

boone's little personality is starting to come thru.  he continues to be so laid back. so laid back.  but he is finding his voice when he wants something.  especially when he wants to be picked up.  He still loves the oven light, in fact it has turned into a love for all appliances and household cleaning supplies.  loves the vacuum.  loves when I turn it on.  loves to touch it when it is off.  loves the blender.  loves his dads loud tools.  he is becoming less and less stone cold.  smiles and giggles often now. 

a few factoids (I think....)
 - first tooth at 7.5 months. 
- started to crawl at 8.5 months
- started to pull himself up at 9 months

Stats
Weight: 21lbs (65%)
Height: 30 in (93%)
Head: 47.5 cm (95%)







loves his hulk poster


go seahawks




No comments:

Post a Comment