Saturday, May 10, 2014

"hot"

boone's first word he repeated was "hot".  He says daddadadadadad all the time.  even says momamaoamoam.  however, he doesn't look at us when he says it and he doesn't repeat it when we ask him to.  "hot" was the first word he repeated.  and it was so cute.  everything is "hot".  Sometimes he actually points to the stove or the oven and says hot....can you say genius!  hello Harvard.  it actually sounds like "hotsch" or "awt". 

He also says "toots".  my parents dog.  when we go to their house and step in the garage he looks for her cage and says. toooots.  I die.

and "ball".

again - Harvard is calling.














 
if I had twins, I don't think I would dress them the same.  however, I love dressing cousins who look nothing alike the same. like it's my favorite.

 

1 comment:

  1. I have so many things to say. First of all I am just glad I saw your blog update today. I loved reading all the updates. Second of all, you are gorgeous. Seriously stunning. But that's not why I like you. You have that really cute kid and he is a winner, that Boone! Gall. I am so mad that I haven't met him. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete